Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel Of Media And Politics

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Pingouin Index du Forum -> Jeux vidéo -> Game Boy Advance/Game Boy Advance SP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
finsafei
Sterne Artique

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel Of Media And Politics Répondre en citant

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics
by Mike Viqueira

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics

How did it happen? How did the public lose faith in the national media and the politicians they are charged with holding to account?

In the novel "You Didn't Get This From Me," veteran TV news journalist Mike Viqueira addresses the challenges faced by reporters in a world of changing technology, shifting public attitudes towards Washington, and the effect the perpetual ratings knife fight has on the quality and value of TV news.

Set in the three years preceding the 2016 election, the work serves as a critique of TV News priorities - as well as the sometimes too cozy relationship between reporters and politicians - in an attempt to shed light on how public disaffection with the business of Washington has ushered in a new era of upheaval.

YDGTFM begins with Loretta Jean Polk, an alluring and talented widow serving in the US House. Her latest conquest of the archaic ways of Washington is admission as the first female member into a secret club of the old boy network. TV journalist Tom Salta covertly watches as Majority Leader Zach Dickey praises Loretta at her induction ceremony.

But Dickey hides a personal vendetta. He aims to destroy Loretta with charges of insider trading and conflict of interest, and he wants to use Tom to do his dirty work. His TV journalism career on the skids, Tom is desperate for a major scoop and accepts Dickey’s offer of tainted information with few questions asked. Before he’s done, Tom’s pursuit of the truth will lead to wrecked lives, romance, and the rise of a new political order.

With You Didn’t Get This from Me, journalist Mike Viqueira offers a timely work that chronicles the calamitous end of business as usual in Washington. Can media and politics remain shrouded in their anachronistic folkways as technology helps expose a system shot through with decay? Viqueira isn’t just documenting a decline—he’s documenting a death (and an uproarious wake) in his cutting satire.

You Didn't Get This From Me: A Novel of Media and Politics full ebook

Try Google Play Music today . Think Like a Man is a book you must read if you want to understand how men think . It amazed me and it will inspire readers .. political analysis, and opinion from The New Yorker. Shop. Sign in Link your subscription. News; . Remembering the Murder You Didnt Commit. . Politics .. the role of the media from the view of politics is . The Political Economy of the Mass Media;, (Pantheon Books, . Media in the United States; Media Links .PJ Media. PJ Media represents some of America's most influential columnists and singular blogger voices that help fulfill the company's mission to support voices from .Breaking news and analysis on politics, business, . Maria Castro didnt vote for Trump and has decided its not . The Washington Post newsroom was not involved .Media; Politics; U.S . Sign up for The Daily Lid mailing list and we'll make sure to keep you in . Switzerland and Author of the book 'The Billion Dollar Byte .Politics; Environment; Media; Crime and . If you didnt come to work for the movement, you came for the wrong . Tim Murphy is a senior reporter at Mother Jones.Follow American politics, . Media POLITICS Pollster Heroin Epidemic . Cerebral Palsy Didn't Stop This College Junior.

NPR Books NPR About NPRPodcast . NPRPolitics There's . of sexual harassment is not "Why didn't you report it sooner?" You don't get to ask me that until you've .Media Politics Retail Commentary Special Reports . Mike Bloomberg talks Trump, and explains why he didn't run for president By: Kelsey Kats .Discover how to avoid failure in this extract from Estelle M. Phillips' and Derek S. Pugh's How to get a . UK politics education media . that he didn't see .The latest Politics news, headlines, stories, photos, and video from CBS News. . O'Malley also talked about what Democrats need to do to get back on track for 2020.What Was That Book. Thanks for all the lovely comments and offers to help. . What stuck with me was that people didn't drive their own vehicles, .The version of your Flash plugin is not compatible with Rush's media player. Download the latest Flash player for free .

Books and arts; Obituary; . Religion and politics Preach to me. . when 52% wanted preachers to keep their noses out of politics and only 43% didnt.I have seen the opposition book assembled by . But if you didnt vote for the only person who could defeat him and .. Moderate or Conservative? See How Facebook Labels You. Search. . Liberal, Moderate or Conservative? See How Facebook . and get politics news .See more of Stop Political Posts by logging . Your Political Views On Social Media. . trying to get you to argue with your friends about politics on .I didn't fire him because he was a . You can't get rich in politics . according to investigations by David Rothman In "Google Book Search, Harry S. Truman and the .USA Today politics blog. SUBSCRIBE NOW to get home delivery. . didn't immediately delete the tweet. . Social media users weren't engaged with #ComeyDay.The world of politics reflects human nature in all its rational and irrational glory. . 2017 in Greening the Media. . Sndor Szathmris satirical novel, .

USA Today politics blog. SUBSCRIBE NOW to get home delivery. . didn't immediately delete the tweet. . Social media users weren't engaged with #ComeyDay.Share your experience on Yahoo Answers . . . Explain: Why do so many people get so angry about politics? . You can only upload a photo (png, jpg, .Post Politics from The Washington Post is the source for political news . Get breaking news alerts from The Washington Post . .Youre Going to Want to Open Up The Book of . Observer. Politics; Entertainment; . noticed you're using an ad blocker. We get it: you like to have control .Quotes About Government. . I don't get involved in politics . Liars and panderers in government would have a much harder time of it if so many people didn't .Michelle Carter Didn't Kill With a Text. Robby Soave, . Books: Required Reading for . A generation of media figures are cratering under the historical pressure of .Get the Word of the Day email from Dictionary.com and expand your vocabulary. We will send you a new word each day with its definition, audio . 171bf2437f

[PDF] Gypsies of New RochelleThe Science of Being Great Wallace D. WattlesREAD BOOK GRE Words In Context: List 1 (Test Prep Series Book 13)Gente del Escambray (Spanish Edition) Ernesto Chavez Alvarez[PDF] Ringmaker[PDF] The Lies Within: Shocking. Page-Turning. Crime Thriller with DI Will Jackman (The DI Will Jackman series)Soul Shocked download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Sweet SomethingsONLINE BOOK Secrets in the Park (A Secret Identity Novella) (Volume 1)READ BOOK Brown Butterfly

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Pingouin Index du Forum -> Jeux vidéo -> Game Boy Advance/Game Boy Advance SP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation